General information for applicants
The M88.comSt John Ambulance Australia Office does not directly accept job applications for positions within the state and territory offices.
International EMTs,Paramedics,Ambulance Officers and Medics
Skilled medical personnel from outside Australia interested in working in Australia should note the following information.
- St John Ambulance only operates paid Ambulance Services in the Northern Territory (NT) and Western Australia (WA).
- Applications for St John Ambulance employment must be sent directly to the respective St John state or territory office.
- Recruitment processes for St John vary across state and territory jurisdictions.
- All remaining Ambulance Services in Australia are operated by their respective state/territory governments.
- Applications for employment must be sent directly to the respective state or territory Ambulance Service,Emergency Services Agency or Health Department.
- The skills required to work for Ambulance Services in Australia varies throughout the state and territories.It is advised once you decide where in Australia you plan to live that you contact the respective Ambulance Service for employment requirements.
- You may find contact details for St John WA and NT below.
Training in Paramedicine and Emergency Health
The M88.comSt John Ambulance Australia Office does not offer endorsement to any particular training or tertiary institution.St John Ambulance WA or NT may have ongoing relationships with training providers within their jurisdictions however it is advised you check at time of enquiry as circumstances are subject to change.